Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Ramping Up

October 23, 2013  /  Amy Boukair
I've spent the last couple of weeks working on peripheral projects for Indigo . I've completely revamped my website, and switched to a new host - Squarespace, which has some pretty cool templates that are fairly easy to work with. I think it's a more cohesive approach since my blog is now integrated into my site.
Unfortunately, the majority of my Beta Readers seem to have fallen off the planet, and I'm still waiting for the graphic designer to send me her cover ideas, but I'm still hopeful that things will come together quickly for my projected January 2014 launch date. The countdown is on, and I'm already starting to feel the pressure.
With that pressure though, comes excitement. I'm SO excited to finally have a novel to even release!  I'd originally planned to not edit anything until I had feedback from the Beta Readers, but think I may just have to dive in head first and just do the best I can with it. It might be time to print it out and red pen the crap out of it again.
Doing so will most likely change my attitude about Indigo from this: 
Book-writing.jpg
To this:
Book-writing-3.jpg
Can't wait!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment